Reason: Mod Updated to v5.0.1
- Changes the players current and max health
- Player is "dead" when under a certain health value (player still only has the default health amount)
- Forces the ragdoll when the player is "dead"
- Forces a death animation while in vehicles otherwise the player will still remain alive
- If you want to use Director Mode or record in first person, then this version is the only one that'll work for that unfortunately
- Disables the respawn script to prevent the player from respawning or showing the wasted screen
- Uses default health values and when the player dies, the game actually registers this which is why some things don't work such as dying in first person view or dying while in Director Mode
- Recording still seems to work and I put some code in place to allow recording while you're dead since this is disabled by default
- When reviving, the player instantly stands up and if too close to another ped or vehicle, it'll cause that entity to vanish (not much of a choice here because if I don't do it a certain way then it breaks the game until you respawn at the hospital)
- This version is more so a lighter version and doesn't do anything extra but gives a more vanilla GTA V feel compared to the other version
- Fixed bug causing player not to "die" when in first-person view while in a vehicle (increase health)
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.