Norddeutsche-Bahn: Kiel - Lübeck Route - is a scenic regional operations come to life with the picturesque Kiel - Lübeck railway for Train Simulator!
The earliest sections of the line were opened in 1866, in an effort to link communities of Holstein with the Baltic ports, however rails wouldn’t reach Lübeck until 1873, after the founding of the German Empire.
Once fully opened, the railway was operated by multiple companies, primarily transporting passengers who were visiting the stunning locations of the region. By the 1930s, journey times across the route averaged in at 150 minutes, with the D-Zug express getting that down to 95. Today, regional services can traverse the line in a little over an hour.
Included Scenarios A selection of engaging Career and 2 Railfan Mode scenarios are included:
-  1. A Winter's Return (Part 1)
-  2. A Winter's Return (Part 2)
-  3. A Winter's Return (Part 3)
-  4. Summer Slip (Part 1)
-  5. Summer Slip (Part 2)
-  6. The Lonely Wonderer
-  7. Wintery Lake
- [Railfan Mode] Kiel
- [Railfan Mode] Plön
- 80 km route from Kiel Hbf to Lübeck Hbf
- Unelectrified, single-track operations
- DB BR 648 in DB Regio livery
- DB BR 218 in DB Traffic Red livery
- DB BR 261 in DB Traffic Red livery
- DABpbzkfa Control Car in DB Regio livery
- DABpza, DBdpza & DBpza Doppelstock coaches in DB Regio livery
- Avmz & Bimz coaches in DB Intercity livery
- Rnoos 644 & Zacns 95m freight wagons
- 7 Career and 2 Railfan Mode scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download Size: 1.0GB
Tested on game version TS 2020
Share / Download mod «Norddeutsche-Bahn: Kiel - Lübeck Route v1.0 for TS 2020»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.