Reason: Mod Updated to v6.3
- Rebuilt the towns of: Dulce Nombre, Veracruz, Trinidad, San José, La Jigua, San Jerónimo.
- Replaced the texture of the Road
- 4 extreme route roads added to the map
- 1 Hidden Route (accessed by San Jerónimo)
- Added skins of Central American or American companies common in the area.
- Added the option to show the price of merchandise and earnings in local currency.
- Added advertising signs to the largest cities
- Error solution in companies and garages.
- Improvement of performance in wooded areas.
- 100% Compatible with DIRECTX 11
- Signalized the entire road
- Added points of interest to the map in deviations to towns.
- Added speed bumps on each road detour.
- 3 New custom companies
- New Animated objects
- New concrete barriers on the road.
- New City: Ocotepeque;
- New difficult road at El Portillo area;
- Rework of the road between San Jeronimo and Florida;
- Added new trucks to the traffic;
- Fixed some problems with 1.47 version;
- Increased the traffic in some areas (use command g_traffic 4 for better experience).
- Added the following locations: Piedra Negra, El Achiotal, Lucerna, La Labor, San Marcos, El Portillo, Joconal, Trascerros.
- Rebuilt the section between San Nicolás and Trinidad, Copán.
- Added 1 new company in Trinidad, Cucuyagua, and Quimistán.
- Added 2 new companies in El Higuito.
- Forest Machinery & Volvo Construction DLC loadouts are now available in some parts of the map.
- Added small details to some old routes on the map.
- Added new garages and gas stations between Florida and Santa Rita.
- Added a temporary background of the satellite map.
- Optimization of Tierra Blanca.
- Fixed the bug that removed the pine vegetation from the map.
- Fixed the error of crashes due to insufficient memory (minimum 8 gb ram).
- Added the first section of El Portillo, the highest road in Honduras, located at more than 2000 meters above sea level.
- Changed the color of the Honduran flag on trucks and loading screens.
- The road textures have been returned to their classic style.
- Bug fixes for version 6.0 and 6.1
Download #1 | Download #2 | Download #3
Changes in v5.0 (1.46.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46;
- Fixed bugs from previous version.
Download #1 | Download #2 | Download #3
Changes in v4.1 (1.39.x):
- Updated to 1.39 version full compatibility
- Reworked Old Areas and Crosses
- Reworked San Jeronimo
- Added 2 extreme roads in San Jeronimo
- Added 5 new cities and villages
- Added secondary roads
- New Custom Models
- Traffic Fix
- Minimum changes in the def files for better performance
Changes in v4.0:
- Added 6 new towns
- Improved traffic sounds
- Optimized old areas with enough vegetation
- New and more realistic road textures
- Added new house models
- Reduced traffic on narrow roads
- New companies
- New traffic added to the map
- Recreased landscapes
- Added potholes and patches on rough roads
- Fixed game crashes on some users
- Adapted only to version 1.38x
Changes in v3.1:
- Corrected the error that caused the game to close in Santa Isabel.
- Corrected the Ruins of Copan
- Added MACK dealership in Copan Ruinas
Download #1 Download #2 Download #3
Changes in v3.0:
- New Aggregate Cities (La Castellona, El Higuito, Chiquila, El Jaral, Santa Rita, Copán Ruinas)
- An additional place of interest (EL PUENTE)
- The schedule now runs as in time in reality; that is, for every minute in real life, the same in the game.
- Bus terminals have been added in certain cities and tourist spots in the Department of Copán.
- New Honduran Models thanks to Nelson Gomez.
- Added touches on previous parts of the map.
Share / Download mod «West of Honduras Map v6.3 (1.47.x) for ATS»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.