Download mod truck Voron D-53233 JBE v1.0 for SnowRunner game.
Voron D-53233 - stock truck from the game with new improvements and tweaks added for Off-road players. The stock Voron D-53233 doesn't have a lot of options but this one does. Nothing should be locked, but let me know. Like my other tweaked vehicles, I will be adjusting this truck if needed.
Changes over the stock Voron D-53233 include:
- JBE transmission added to gearbox options
- Adjusted engine specs (Replaced Old Heavy engine with Modern Truck engine)
- Replaced Voron D5 sounds with Azov 4220 sounds. Does have the Cat680 horn.
- Increased fuel capacity (Increased fuel capacity on the roof racks and utility mount also)
- Added a few more paint colors
- Added more wheel/tire options (I did adjust some tires to handle better, JBE wheels)
- Added Quasimiyao wheel/tire option
- Adjusted default suspensions + added JBE suspensions setup. Also added Active suspension
- Added exhaust options (This was difficult because this truck doesn't have exhaust options. You will see the muffler after you install an exhaust)
- More Bumper options
- More Miscellaneous items (In cab spare tire, Roof racks, Window protectors) that the stock Voron D5 doesn't have.
- Both US and RU big cranes
- Both US and RU mini cranes
- Only the RU is rear mounted on this truck. If you want a truck with the US/RU mounted on the rear, check out my GMC MH9500 JB Edition
- Added an Autonomous Winch with stronger and longer line
- HID headlights. Also changed other light colors and bumper light colors. Stock/Default bumper now has amber lights
- Handbrake is connected to front and rear
- The Utility mount was flipped to fit better on the frame. So when you equip it, it may fly around the truck but only in the garage.
Changes in v1.0:
- Adjusted JBE Raised suspension
- Rear crane specs adjusted
- Spare tires adjusted. You can mount spares with 1 slot boxes now.
Tested on game version v9.0