Pacific P16 - stock truck from the game with new improvements and tweaks added for Off-road players by author. Like my other tweaked vehicles, I will be adjusting this truck if needed.
Changes over the stock Pacific P16 include:
- JBE transmission added to gearbox options
- Switchable AWD (Not seeing a pumpkin upfront bugs me. I may fix this somehow)
- Adjusted engine specs because the default engines seemed weak
- I did not touch the sounds because I like the sounds of the P16
- Increased fuel capacity from 100 gallons to 150 gallons (Increased fuel capacity on the roof racks and Addons)
- Added a few more paint colors
- Added more wheel/tire options (I did adjust some tires to handle better, JBE wheels)
- Converted the front to accept dual tires. (If enough people don't like this, I can change it back to default)
- Added Quasimiyao wheel/tire option
- Adjusted default suspensions a little + added JBE suspensions setup. Also added Active suspension
- Added some more exhaust options.
- More Miscellaneous items (In cab spare tire, Roof racks, roof lights, search light)
- Replaced the Pacific high saddle with a standard high saddle (standard high saddle sits a little lower)
- Only US Mini crane and US Big crane on this truck
- Added an Autonomous Winch to this P16
- Added a winch spot to top of truck to help with trailer connections
- HID headlights.
- Changed other light colors and did some LED work. Still working on the LEDs, they sometimes bleed through the body. (I can easily deactivate the LEDs if enough people don't like them)
- Handbrake is connected to front and rear
- Adjusted brake delay, so you stop quicker
Changes in v0.8:
- Added weighted bumper
Tested on game version v9.0
Share / Download mod «Pacific P16 JBE v0.8 for SnowRunner»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.