Reason: Mod Updated to v3.5.1
- Added a new overload of Entity.IsInAngledArea(), World.DrawBoxForAngledArea(), World.IsPointInAngledArea(), and DrawBoxFlags
- The signature of existing overload of Entity.IsInAngledArea() is kept for existing script compatibilities, including the parameter names.
- Added HandlingData.BoostMaxSpeed, HandlingData.BrakeBiasFront, HandlingData.DownForceModifier, HandlingData.DriveBiasFront, HandlingData.InitialDragCoefficient, HandlingData.InitialDriveMaxFlatVelocity, HandlingData.LowSpeedTractionLossMultiplier, HandlingData.PopUpLightRotation, HandlingData.RocketBoostCapacity and HandlingData.TractionCurveLateral
- Added Projectile.OwnerEntity
- Made Projectile.Owner obsolete as the projectile owner can be other physical entities such as vehicles. The property will be marked as obsolete only in v3 api and the return value of Projectile.Owner will be Entity in next major versions.
- Added new peds, vehicles, weapons, weapon components, and blip sprites to PedHash, VehicleHash, WeaponHash, WeaponComponentHash, and BlipSprite enums
- Added additional shortcut to remove all the right characters of the cursor with Ctrl + K in console
- Added additional shortcut to remove all the left characters of the cursor with Ctrl + U in console
- Added ability to show/log version-less SHVDN warning multiple times in console and the log file
- This is the only change that is done in v3.5.1 and v3.5.0 does not have.
- Clarified HandlingData gets data from or sets data to the CHandlingData instance as is in the documentation comments, and thus some properties of HandlingData may differ from the values in handling.meta
- This is done for less confusion and existing script compatibilities.
- Fixed Ped.CurrentVehicle in v3 API returning the last vehicle instead of the current vehicle in 1.0.2699.0
- This issue is resolved to keep the existing contract and script compatibilities although it seems Rockstar Games are responsible for this issue. See #1079 for more info.
- Fixed World.GetAllBlips() and World.GetNearbyBlips() not getting all blips and Blip.MemoryAddress returning IntPtr.Zero in 1.0.2699.0 or later versions
- Fixed HandlingDataTractionLossMultiplier not getting/setting the correct value. The property got/setted the value for fLowSpeedTractionLossMult before.
- Removed the models of astron2 cyclone2 arbitergt ignus2 s95 from the return values of Vehicle.GetAllModels(), Vehicle.GetAllModelsOfClass(), Vehicle.GetAllModelsOfClass(), and Vehicle.GetAllModelsOfType()
- The game will crash if the game try to spawn vehicles with one of the 5 models because of the stub vehicle models.
- Fixed "//0" being added to INI value when saving script settings
- Fixed keyboard state not updating correctly when pressing modifier keys (like Ctrl or Shift)
- Fixed scripts that were installed to subdirectories of "scripts" not loading
This should never have worked, but did in v2 because of an oversight. Unfortunately some scripts rely on this, so enabling that behavior again.
Improved performance of the loader and native calls
Fixed memory offsets that were changed in 1.0.1604.0
Fixed some methods such as UI.Notify not showing entire texts when texts contains any non-ASCII characters and the lengths in UTF-8 are more than 99 bytes
Fixed Native.Function.Call throwing a NullReferenceException when the method calls from a thread other than the main thread of script and nativeCall fails. Now the method throws InvalidOperationException in that situation.
Extended the acceptable range of Vehicle.HighGear in 1.0.1604.0 to between 0 and 10 (inclusive), since the maximum supported vehicle gear is changed to 10 in 1.0.1604.0.
Updated enums with ped, vehicle hashes, weapons, and weapon components
Updated BlipColor and BlipSprite to add missing enums
Fixed the StrangersAndFreaks and ArmoredTruck values of BlipSprite
Added summaries to some enums in BlipColor and BlipSprite (most of them are wrongly named)
Updated GameVersion enum to contain newer versions
Share / Download mod «Community Script Hook V .NET v3.5.1 for GTA 5»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.