Download mod Bellingham Heights Improvements v5.0 (1.39.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Mod Bellingham heights Improvements for 1.39.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other maps from the category Maps for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
Bellingham heights Improvements - first work from the author which adds some improvements to the Bellingham.
Features mod Bellingham Heights Improvements:
- New semi-fake town "Middle Fork Valley"
- Some part of "Mosquito Lake road" near Middle Fork Nooksack river.
- A little bit improved unhidden road from Bellingham to Deepgrove company (some road signs were added or improved)
- Road signs edited near Everett, WA ("Darwing" writings on road navigation signs changed to "Boeing" ones)
- The roads between Bellingham and Deepgrove company, also roads near Astoria, Coos Bay, detour rough road on OR58 are made visible on the map.
- Parking spot near a house in Redmond, OR (this town are not visible on map, it located to north from Bend, OR. I made it just for myself use for playing roleplay situation of living there).
Changes in v5.0:
- adapted to the latest game patch 1.39
- added 4 viewpoints which has been added by SCS in 1.39 update in the Bellingham and Everett area
Tested on game version 1.39.x