Download mod weapon AER15 Modern Laser Assault Rifle v1.0b for Fallout 4 game.
AER15 Modern Laser Assault Rifle - this mod adds a modern-looking laser assault rifle with custom animations and sounds, rainbow laser beams and some hotkey-controllable stuff.
Features mod AER15 Modern Laser Assault Rifle:
- 7 Emitters (receivers) - divided to 4 tiers, each tier have mod 0 and mod 1 variants, where mod 1 have added burning effect - affecting damage and range. Also there's additional prototype Z1 Emitter manufactured by the Institute Advanced Systems division - generating cryo beam capable of freezing target to death - you can get it with the unique AER15 Z1 Prototype from the Institute vendor;
- 3 Barrels - Standard issue West-Tek - have a mount point for beam modifiers; DMR - absolute precision, longer range and higher damage at the cost of lower fire rate; Prototype Quad - developed by the Institute Advanced Systems division for maximized damage output - four beams, each deals 0,5 damage for x2 total damage;
- 2 Beam Modifiers (available only for West-Tek barrel) - Beam Amplifier - higher range and accuracy and reduced firing noise at the cost of slightly lower fire rate; Beam Splitter - splits the beam into widespread 9 beams, effectively turning your AER15 into a laser shotgun;
- 4 Grip types for left hand - Default grip, Magwell grip, Angled Foregrip, Vertical Foregrip;
- 2 Grips - Marksman stock and Pistol grip (adding a stock adapter allowing you to choose from a variety of stocks);
- 5 Stocks (available only for Pistol grip) - B5 SOPMOD, MFT Minimalist, DD Milspec, Magpul CTR, Vltor IMOD;
- 9 Sights - Ironsights, Glowing Ironsights, Trijicon RX01, Holosun HS510C, Aimpoint PRO, EOTech XPS3 (with toggleable magnifier), ACOG, Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24, Advanced Targeting System;
- 5 Skins - Default, Institute, Brotherhood, Minutemen, Railroad;
- 9 Wavelength settings - 700nm (red color), 620nm (orange color), 575nm (yellow color), 540nm (green color), 520nm (aqua color), 500nm (cyan color), 470nm (blue color), 425nm (purple color), 400nm (magenta color) - changes laser beam color as well as damage and rate of fire (red - highest fire rate, lowest damage, magenta - highest damage, lowest fire rate);
- 4 Tactical attachments - Pinty Green laser sight, MAWL laser sight, SureFire M300C flashlight, SureFire M600 flashlight;
- 3 MCM hotkeys - 1: Toggle fire mode (full-auto/semi-auto); 2: Wavelength selection menu; 3: Scope Options hotkey
- Scope Options hotkey acts differently depending on the equipped scope:
- - EOTech XPS3: toggle magnifier on/off;
- - ACOG: cycle between x1, x2, x4 magnification;
- - Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24: cycle between x1, x2, x4, x6 magnification;
- - Advanced Targeting System: brings up control menu allowing you to enable/disable various options like different magnification levels (x1 to x6), different target types tracking (track all, track hostile, track humans, track synths), nightvision levels (1-3).
- Also for console players and for those who don't want to use MCM for some reason there's alternative single chem item allowing you to "press" those hotkeys via an additional menu.
- Damage modifiers available as an optional file (ESL-flagged), amplifies base damage up to +500%.
Tested on game version 1.10.163+