Simple Zombies v1.0.1c for GTA 5 game.
Shot out to Reyser for helping me out with the mod!
VOTING HAS ENDED FOR 1.0.2
Winning results are:
- Water, and food looting from shops
- Fast Zombies
- Vehicle Saving and Loading
Thanks for downloading this mod. More iterations will be coming soon. Feel free to leave me some feedback and let me know what you might like to see for the future versions.
- Optional: Watch the video.
- Install both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or higher, so skip this on Windows 10) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64).
- Download/Install ScriptHookV
- Download/Install ScriptHookVDotNet
- Download/Install NativeUI
- Add the .dll and .pdb files from the zip to the scripts folder. (Your C:/GTA5Directory/scripts/)
NATIIVE UI GOES IN YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER
Question: My menu isn't showing up, and I've followed the video directions multiple times. Why is this happening?
Answer: Follow the directions in this video. If that still doesn't work please let me know in the comments, thank you!
Big thanks to YaSchi for the menu fix!
- Once in game you can hit 'I' to bring up the inventory, and craft items with C, and show how to make the items with F.
- You can hit F10 to bring up the zombies menu.
- You can go up to a bodyguard and press E to configure him/her.
- When in front of a vehicle with low engine health, 'E' to repair it.
- Zombie are attracted to noise so be weary of that or you may attract the horde. Manage your survivors so they won't shoot when you don't want them to. (Remember that you can apply tasks to all survivors at once).
- This IS a survival mod, so food and sleep need to be managed, make sure you hunt for food and loot for resources regularly so you can stay alive in this cold new world.
- If you run into a "friendly" group, try not to shoot at them. During a zombie apocalypse there is no such thing as being civil.
- Build up your camp (Map Editor), and recruit new survivors. Remember that you can tell them to stay behind and "Chill" if needed.
- Manage weapons you share with your group. After all, weapons are the key to having the upper hand against dangerous enemies.
- Craft walls and barricades to keep zombies from entering your safe zone.
The menu key-codes are editable in the .ini file that is created after you run the game with the mod.
- Zombies are WAY more aware of their surroundings and they're a lot more sensitive to sound now.
- Silencers are now craftable and work with any weapon that can have one.
- Added customizable militia vehicle model to ini. Make sure you know the exact model name before entering it.
- Zombie hearing range has been increased (configurable in .ini file).
- Zombie health is now configurable in the .ini file.
- You can now create water from a bottle, beach water, and a camp fire.
- Added facial animations to runners.
- You can sneak behind zombie up to a certain point before they notice you.
- Added new "dirty water" resource that can be used to make clean water.
- It's way easier to sleep now, and nearby enemies will be marked on your map if there are any. If you're in an area where pedestrians usually spawn like city streets etc. don't expect for it to always be free of zombies, that's just the nature of the game.
- Added fast zombies (enabled via .ini file). They will tackle you, and
make sure that you don't stand a chance in close combat.
- Optimized a bit of the performance issues.
- Added ability to loot 24/7 shops.
- Updated script so it will not overwrite map (for now until I add car save/loading).
- Added new "Thirst" stat.
- Added 1 new inventory item and 1 new resource.
- Polished some distance calculations.
- Still working on optimizations.
- Fixed blip sprites appearing on map for non-blip objects.
- Added new banner to weapon crates menu.
- Zombies eat dead body's.
- Optomized some of the performance issues (still looking into it).
- Added some debug warnings when models don't load properly.
- No longer using subtitles for showing that survivors are nearby.
- Changed repair vehicle button.
- Fixed invisible model bug when building walls, and stairs.
- Fixed map not loading after game load, it should work 100% of the time now. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues. Thank you!
- Added new inventory items (stairs/doors/weapon container/flashlight).
- Zombies are now killed instantly by hits to the head from melee weapons (They have to be hard hits).
- Interactables are now treated the same with different interaction logic (this gives me more options in the future to add even more interactables).
- Car repair time has been internally shortened (still configurable).
- Hostile survivors will not spawn near you anymore (was noticing people having issues with them spawning in front of them).
- Zombies will not spawn around the props you place, so if you build a camp they will not spawn nearby (you still have to kill the remaining ones).
- Game-spawned planes will free fall from the sky, just like an apocalypse.
- Inventory items given from loot drops are a bit more scarce than regular, however weapons are still abundant.
- Bandages give a bit more health than before.
- Zombies can take a ton of bullets, and they WILL GUARANTEED get back up if not shot in the head. They will no longer play the writhe/injured on ground animation even when riddled with bullets.
- New animal looting animation.
- Fixed issue with save/load not removing out of date files.
- Fixed issue with save/load creating tent's that where removed in the last save.
- Fixed hunger sustainability not running out, and causing infinite hunger.
- Increased the distance that survivors will spawn.
- Re-wrote internal code.
- Updated version id to use string.
- Fixed zombie walk style.
CHECK README FOR FULL CHANGELOG
KNOWN ISSUES v1.0.1c:
- Awaiting results.
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1
Share / Download mod «Simple Zombies v1.0.1c for GTA 5»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.