Around the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century Siemens successfully produced freight and passenger/universal versions of its Eurosprinter locomotive platform; initially made as single voltage machines for European state railways (Austria, Germany), later as multivoltage locomotives for cross border working; this design resulted in numerous orders from both state and private railways, as well as rail leasing companies, primarily in the European Union area.
Siemens identified the potential for further growth in the market, particularly in trans-Alpine freight (Northern Europe to Italy), railfreight from northern European ports into Europe and from Baltic ports into Russia, as well as the potential for growth in newer members of the European Union (Poland, Hungary etc.).
- ELL Vectron AC
- ELL Vectron AC (208)
- ELL Vectron AC/DC
- ÖBB 1293
- Realistic sound effects (recorded from the real locomotive). Optimized for EFX / Openall.
- Authentic cab.
- Dirt effects on the model skin.
- Sifa Safety system (Zeit-Zeit-Sifa)(full advanced version, basic version).
- PZB System. (Modus U ,M ,O ) (inside german version)
- AFB cruise control.
- LZB System
- 2 Tone Horn.
- Rain effects on the windows.
- Dynamic cabin light, dynamic cabin table light
- Instrument lights.
- Interval wiper modus.
- Full motion wiper modus.
How to install: Extract the file and move the contents of the folder containing Assets-Content-Manuals to the simulator installation location