Download mod Mjolnir Mk Assault Armor v1.0.3 for Fallout 4 game.
Mjolnir Mk Assault Armor - This mod adds a faithful recreation of the base Mjolnir Mk V from Halo: Reach as well as a few variants and many customisation options.
This mod adds a faithful recreation of the base Mjolnir Mk V from Halo: Reach as well as a few variants and many customisation options including but not limited to:
- Over 20 colour options with the shoulders, legs, arms, chest and helmet each individually colourable)
- A handful of armor variants based on Reach and some custom ones.
- Wrist attachments (left and right)
- Thigh attachments (left and right)
- Back attachments
- Many stat/gameplay altering attachments, some useful and realistic and others not so much but still fun.
Changes in v1.0.3:
- Fixes inability to craft at a chem lab.
- Fixed missing materials.
- Fixed the healing effect getting stuck even if no longer wearing the armour.
Due to recent changes in the latest updates to Fallout 4 and the Creation Kit that were done to expand the number of forms plugins can have means this mod and a majority of mods to release from now will not work in any version prior to 1.10.162, if you find your game crashing or the mod just 'not appearing' after installation then it is likely you are not running this version of the game and you will have to update.
F4SE and a majority of the mods that rely on it have already been updated so there is no reason not to update at this point.
In the future we also plan to add support for Scrivener's Overlay Framework
which will require the Fallout 4 Script Extender to work.
Where to find:
Every item added by this mod can be crafted under the 'Mjolnir MkV' section of any chem lab, due to the scifi nature of the armour and it's potential to be very strong it is not integrated into any levelled lists.
Future versions will have a custom set of workbenches similar to how Misriah Armory worked.
Alternatively if you wish to add anything via console these commands will give you the relevant IDs:
'help mjolnir 4 armo'
'help bubble 4 weap'